Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a day!

Today was mediocre. I ended up 6 minutes late to work, which Jeff didn't mind noticing, mentioning/pointing out to me. From there I worked a laborious shift, and waited (as I usually do) for 30 minutes, until my mom actually picked me up... which just so happened to be 30 minutes after I clocked out. It kinda upsets me that she's late to pick me up 99% of the time. I must add that I DID NOT PUMMEL my face with a Gatorade today *Does happy dance*! After work I came home surfed Facebook, then Nyssa and Digory (My Nephew!) came over, and Nyssa informed us... or I should say, said with deep sadness, that Digory will be 1 in less than a month. She showed me ghilles that I ended up buying from her for $50 (They're SWEET on so many levels!). I then went to Institute, which I skipped the 2nd half of... because I missed the first half. So, I instead played the piano in the chapel. Elder Stevenson, and the new Elder, Elder Gordon, came and thanked me for NOT putting salt in the cookies I made them. I've decided that if Elder Gordon's spot had been taken by anyone else, I wouldn't approve; but Elder Gordon... I definitely approve! Well, after Institute was over, I hung out on the stage, and then left at 10 with Mari, where we went to the Family Ward Elders apartment, and left them food. NOW, we're just praying that the food is on the doorstep still! Or that the Elders were able to get their food without anyone stealing it. I then came home, registered for the Dallas Feis ("Fesh"... An Irishdancing competition) with Nyssa, and talked to Thomas for the first time in a really long time. Overall, Thursday, April 2nd, was a fantastic day! With it's downs... but I suppose without the downs, ups wouldn't exist! And I had tons of ups during my day. It was Shveet (sweet).

-N.May



1 comment:

  1. Hehe, i'm glad that at least you has SOME ups during your day.

    And I like the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete