Friday, April 3, 2009

Do I REALLY get an eternity of this...?

Oh my stars in heaven!
Today has been a fantastic one! It started off with waking up at 5:40 this morning, and then I went with Mari and Kirsten to Ihop. We decided to go just because we wanted to, that's good enough reason... right? Well, when I went to pay (I was the only one with moola, and I had offered to pay for their meals), I found out that they only accept Visa/Mastercard Debit/Credit cards... Mine wasn't either. Just a plain debit card. Well, I walked over to the gas station with Kirsten by Ihop to use the ATM... Well, it didn't accept my card. So, I ended up going to QT, and using my debit to get $30 out of my debit card, and got back to Ihop, and payed for it. Thing is, it took about 20 minutes to do this. Afterward, Kirsten and I came home, I decided I was going to go back to bed... So, I did. I woke up at about 11:45 and then decided to take a shower, ACTUALLY do my hair, and get ready for work. I was ready by 1:15, so I took my check from work, which I got in the mail, and cashed it/stuck half of it into savings. I then got to work 15 minutes early (Jeff was proud. He said so!), and was able to clock in 2 minutes early! It was sweet. The whole shift went amazingly. I was singing, dancing, cleaning, working, and loving all of it! I got home at 10:15, did laundry, and then I practiced dance (Nyssa, I need help with the Hornpipe step... I kinda.. don't remember it too well.) I then came upstairs, after my legs started hurting really badly, and I talked to Brenton, Peter, Mari, Greg, Jordan, and others who would randomly say hello. My day was made when I saw a video Robert had posted when his mouth was numb from getting his Wizzum (Wisdom) teeth pulled, yesterday. I started on a video I'll be sure to have done by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment